What is a Nominee Shareholder? A Nominee Shareholder is an unrelated third party, who is officially registered as the holder of company shares and whose name appears on all official documentation and public records for the purposes of holding shares in name only or fulfilling a legal obligation. Those appointed can be individuals, companies, or […]Continue reading